- Client facing possible life in prison after being indicted for multiple drug offenses as part of a wire tap investigation, negotiate plea to a three-year prison sentence.
- Client facing possible 20 years in prison after being indicted for maintaining a drug manufacturing facility, negotiated plea to a three-year prison sentence.
- Client who pled guilty to a robbery and 5-year prison sentence based on the advice of prior attorney, re-negotiated to third degree crime and a non-custodial sentence – NO JAIL.
- Client facing possession of marijuana charges – charges DISMISSED.
- Client charged with careless driving, speeding and failure to signal facing numerous points and insurance surcharges – Negotiated $85 fine for delaying traffic.
- Jaywalking charge - DISMISSED
- Client in jail after numerous domestic violence charges including assault, burglary, theft, harassment and multiple instances of contempt of court – NEGOTIATED ONE (1) YEAR ADMISSION INTO PRETRIAL INTERVENTION
- Client accused of aggravated sexual assault – represented client during investigation – NEVER CHARGED